Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spring Cleaning


Well, I know it isn't quite Spring yet, but I thought I'd let anyone who reads the blog know that I have been cleaning and rearranging my music room to make more space for new equipment and to better accommodate multiple musicians, and in doing so I have found a number of items that I can indeed part with. Any money I can make on this stuff will just go straight to recording equipment and things like that, so if you're interested in various Milieu goodies or records from my personal collection, please check out my Ebay and Discogs shop pages:

Currently for sale on Discogs -
  • Celer - Sunlir/Scols, Continents and Canopy
  • Milieu - All normal shop CD-Rs and one copy of Brother
Currently for sale on Ebay -
I'm sure several other items will soon make their way onto either Discogs or Ebay as well, so stay tuned if you're interested in picking any of this stuff up!

EDIT:
The Celer disc on Ebay was removed because apparently the band themselves didn't want it sold to anyone, and to Celer - I'm sorry, didn't mean anything by it!

1 comment:

5:4 said...

Hi, i'd love to buy the Appeaccia 3" CD-R if you still have it for sale.