Sunday, October 14, 2007

Help Milieu Get To Germany!

As you may or may not know, I'm scheduled to perform as Milieu at this year's Lab30 electronic music conference. I'll be flying to Augsburg, Germany on Tuesday, October 23rd, and will not fly home until Monday, October 29th. Thanks to the very kind folks organizing Lab30, my flight arrangements and hotel are taken care of for the duration of my visit, however, I could definitely use any financial help I can get to cover food, transportation, and any other incurred expenses like boarding my dog and parking our car at the Charlotte airport for a week! This show will be very special, and it's a big honor to be able to perform alongside such talented folks as Svarte Greiner, Kettel, Secede, Yagya and Yimino.

If you'd like to pass on any support, it's more than appreciated, and to
make it up to you, I promise that once I return from Germany, I'll send anyone who donates $5.00 USD or more something very special and super-exclusive.

Thanks for reading this, and even if you can't help me with any cash, just
wish me luck - that helps too!

The donation page is here:

http://charlie83.second-sun.net/shop/donation.html

Best,

Brian

1 comment:

Jack Rabbit said...

hey man, i hope your flight went well! you and soph have fun in germany! looking forward to hearing the set when you get back!

~tibz